Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chilled Noodle Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lorry” : This recipe was a hit with all of my family and friends. Usually you would get at least 1 member of the family and friends that didn’t like it but on this occasion it was an absolute hit. I didn’t change anything and I will certainly be making this again and again. Thank you for posting.
- “alisa” : This was wonderful! I used fresh zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and bellpeppers from my garden. I also made extra sauce to use as a marinade for a chicken breast. I sliced the chicken and sauteed it in the marinade to top the noodles with for a main dish. It was a wonderfully light, yet still filling dinner for one of the hottest days of the year. Thanks!
- “karen” : I made it exactly as written the first time other than the kosher salt, and it was delicious. Since then, I’ve made a few alterations per mine and my family’s preferences. I don’t care for raw bell pepper or zucchini so I dropped the matchstick veggies into the pasta water for about 30 seconds just to soften them slightly. I added peanuts to the salad after it was plated. So yummy. I think I’m going to make cucumber matchsticks this time in addition to the other vegs since I like a little crunch and took that out by cooking the other vegs. Maybe some won ton skin cut into strips and quick-fried to sprinkle on top! Obviously you can customize however you wish but it is delicious as written, as well. Thank you
- “caroline” : I really loved this recipe but made a few adjustments so didn’t feel i could give it a 5… I used spaghetti noodles and used lemon instead of lime juice. I also added some chili oil as we like things with a little kick. Also didn’t add the Kosher salt, just used a dash of regular salt. Added some grilled teriyaki chicken and made it a meal in one. I was pleasantly surprised when EVERYONE loved it
- “megan” : REALLY good! Even better the next day, thus perfect for sack lunches throughout the week. I appreciate the fact that you can get such wonderful flavor from easy-to-find ingredients. I used regular ole’ spaghetti because our small town grocery doesn’t have Asian-style noodles; worked great! A definite make-again!
- “vanesa” : Made this with whole wheat spaghetti noodles since it was all I had and it was even better the next day for lunch. I could handle a little more heat.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :