Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Stuffed Baked Avocados”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susie” : I made this as is and it was awesome. I also made another batch and added fresh cilantro, chopped poblano, shredded cheddar and garlic. It was so tasty and delicious! And so quick and easy. I used the leftover stuffing to make quesadillas, with more cheese added of course.
- “kris” : EASY and TASTY! Husband loved it! I did as was suggested and put the overflow of chicken mixture into a carved out tomato, and both the tomato and avocado were fantastic. I also used mozzarella cheese instead of parmesan because that’s what I had on hand. I would have preferred to heated it longer in the oven … but it still tasted great. We will repeat this fast and easy dish for sure.
- “hannah” : My family really enjoyed this meal. I made some omission/substitutions. My ingredient list: 1 precooked rotisserie chicken (skin removed & deboned). 1 can no salt added diced tomatoes, drained (that’s what I had on hand). 4oz cream cheese. Colby jack cheese (that’s what I had on hand). I omitted ALL seasonings for dietary reasons. I completely shelled the avacodos & used the skins as bowls. Like others, i added cheese AFTER baking stuffed avacodos for 10mins. Then topped with cheese & broiled for 5mins. There was still ALOT of mixture left & will probably use in red bell peppers tomorrow.
- “barbara” : I had eaten baked avocados at a local Mexican restaurant and fell in love with them. I came across this recipe and hoped it would compare. RICH, CREAMY, SATISFYING dish. I did bake them in the avocado shell with the shells nestled in muffin tray. The next day I had some left over and they looked a little dry so I spread a dollop of french onion dip. Oh my, this really kicked it up a notch! I think next time I make these I will add some of the french onion dip and cilantro as well. Finally, this fits into a low carb/keto diet with fat 25.2, protein 20.1, and carbs at 9.4. Great recipe!
- “nicole” : These were great! I made as written and they came out perfectly. I was very much impressed with how green the avocado stayed even after baking. You could put any type of chicken mixture you wanted in these to suit your taste. Great recipe!
- “mandy” : Great recipe, easy to make. Would definitely recommend it. It’s also great for a make ahead meal, but you should either take out of the fridge early or bake it a little longer to get it hot after it’s been in the fridge a while.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :