Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “messy” : My family LOVED this salad. The mix of flavors was terrific. I served it over a bed of shredded lettuce and it made a beautiful and very simple dinner for a hot summer day.
- “leslie” : Awesome chicken salad! I have made it twice this week already!! Even my 3 year old loves it. I added some chopped apple in there to give it a little sweetness and it was fantastic!
- “magie” : WOW!!!!! The dressing makes this sooooo good. Eventhough the most of the dressing being mayo, I thought “Eww, I don’t know about this” but this was a very excellent choice and refreshing.
- “diane” : This is great! I added some shredded cheddar cheese and served it in wrap sandwiches. My family loved it! My family loves chicken salad and liked the addition of the bacon.
- “megan” : this was so so good. I made tortillas and assembled everything as a wrap…..a great summer dinner item. Husband loves it. Thanks.
- “nicole” : This a great receipe! I served this for lunch to a few friends, and they wanted the receipe. Wonderful taste, instead of pork bacon, I used turkey, and it turned out great. Great job!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :