Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Riggies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : Very good. I have a similar recipe and combined the two. I used tomato sauce instead of pur?e and added mushrooms and red pepper flakes. I also added some cornstarch to thicken a bit. My family enjoys this dish.
- “angelina” : Yum – tasty with just enough meat and spice. Made a half recipe but used parm instead of romano because it’s what I had on hand.
- “karen” : Oh my oh my … never used sherry to marinade before! Super delicious! Yes, a few more peppers and two shakes of Tabasco. Really good!
- “laura” : This was really good – really liked the cream cheese and whipping cream in the sauce, but like a few other reviewers, I thought it lacked something. I find tomato puree to be a bit bland, so maybe substituting crushed tomatoes or adding a bit more salt would do the trick? I would try it again though, my kids enjoyed it.
- “lacik” : This recipe was intriguing as it had a few ingredients I hadn’t used together before. The pickled hot cherry peppers were extremely hard to find here in Alabama. I finally found a jar at a Fresh Market. The dish is nice and rich and has close to a blush sauce with the cream cheese and whipping cream added.I decided to take half of the finished recipe and put it in a greased 13X9 pan, top with a panko bread crumb/butter mixture, and bake at 375F for about 25 minutes when the top was golden. This produced a slightly tighter, drier consistency and it was also very good.
everytime there is a reunion I am asked to bring the Crab salad
- “renee” : Everyone in the family loved this recipe. Very easy and quick to make for a weeknight supper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :