Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Pot Pie IX”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : I’m giving this recipe 5 stars for the way it turned out after my modifications, without them I doubt it would have been as good. I took a lot of the previous suggestions, and I boiled my veggies in chicken broth (just added a boullion cube) although I didn’t use peas (can’t stand them) and just boneless, skinless breast meat. I used 3/4 cup of onion, and subbed 1/2 tsp garlic powder for celery seed (didn’t have any). I drained the broth from the veggies, and used 2 cups in the pan, and after I added everything into the crust, I poured about another 1/4 cup of broth in with everything (as other reviewers complained it was too dry). Cooked for 30 min in a gas oven, and it came out perfect! Will definitely make again. edited to add: I also made this with 3 small, cubed potatoes, and it made it even better.
- “christi” : This was SO delicious, the best I have ever tasted. I made it with the “Butter Flaky Pie Crust” and it turned out perfectly flaky and wonderful. I pre-baked the bottom crust for 6 minutes, doubled the black pepper, added a tsp. of poultry seasoning and garlic salt and a diced potato. I added an extra 1/4 c each of milk and broth to combat any dryness. It turned out SPECTACULAR and was a huge hit with the family…they even ate it for breakfast. Will definitely make this again.
- “lina” : This was AMAZING! My family kept raving how good it was. Like others before me, I boiled the veggies and the chicken in the chicken broth. When the chicken was done I saute’d it in butter with garlic, onions, salt and pepper. I also added a can of cream of chicken soup because I needed more gravy. There was so much meat and veggies that I put it in a 9×13 pan and topped it with two pilsbury already made dough. I brushed the top of the dough with egg white and it came out so wonderful! What a recipe. I will be making this again and again. Update – I made this with left over roast from last nights meal and it was amazing. I used beef broth and also a jar of beef gravy so we’d have extra. My kids liked it better then the chicken pot pie.
- “maya” : I’ve been making this for years now, and I’ve adjusted the recipe as follows: 1) I double the sauce recipe as others suggest, 2) I add in poultry seasoning, garlic powder, and chili powder to the sauce to taste, 3) I just use a 16oz package of frozen mixed veggies and a diced potato. I boil these in broth with the chicken, 4) After the sauce has thickened, I dump the chicken and veggies (after draining) into the saucepan and stir it all together before putting it in my pie. Doubling the sauce and adding extra veggies gives me a little leftover filling when I do a regular deep dish pie (I’m ok with this though, as I happily eat the filling on its own). However, usually I make 2 dozen mini pies in my muffin tin, cooking for 20 minutes. I love these mini pies because I’m constantly on the run and can eat them with one hand without a fork and knife!
- “natasha” : This recipe was wonderful! It definately puts the frozen pot pies to shame. I only did one thing differently after reading others reviews saying that the bottom crust was soggy. I beat an egg white and brushed it on the bottom crust before putting in the filling. It worked great! I also brushed it on the top crust as well. It was SO delicious!
- “sandra” : This is five stars but you need to add 1/4tsp of garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning like another reviewer suggested. This adds that missing flavor. Also I baked the bottom pie shell for 7 minutes and then added the filling. Overall yummy yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :