Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Parmesan”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “silly” : This recipe was really easy to follow & turned out great! My 1st try at chicken parmesan, total success 🙂
- “maria” : Incredible dish! Great for dinner guests. For those folks cooking in high altitude, 15 or 20 minutes is not quite enough to cook the chicken breasts.
- “vanessa” : I made this exactly as directed and it was GREAT! So easy and fast – fabulous use of bnls/sknls chicken breast. It came out moist & tender with the crunchy top – perfect.
- “anna” : Nice recipe! Was very much enjoyed at my house. I took some advice from other reviewers though, and spiced up the breading process a bit. Simply add a half teaspoon of salt, paprika, and pepper to the flour mix, and a dash or two of worchestershire to the beaten eggs. Easy peasy!
- “mina” : Came out perfect…. I marinated the chicken cutlets with a freshly chopped basil, oregano, parsley, virgin olive oil (very little) paste and followed directions from there. Chicken was moist and tender. Spaghetti,salad and garlic bread. Great for Italian night!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :