Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Parmesan (Low Carb, Keto)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : This is absolutely delicious! The rest of my family has their usual chicken parm and I made this. It is wonderful!
I also tried breading a pork chop this same way and it was just as tasty! Thanks for the great tip.
- “sheila” : I cooked this for dinner tonight! It was delicious! My husband liked it also! This recipe is a keeper for sure!
- “vicky” : We just had this last night for dinner and it was amazing! Thank you so much for this recipe!
- “rebecca” : I place raw almonds in a food processor and chop just till crumbles then I stir in shredded Parmesan cheese. This works great for me whether I bake or fry chicken. I use this combination on top of casseroles too.
- “bianca” : OMG! This is a very tasty recipe!! I am not sure how I lived without ever trying this! I have used boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breast, but it turned out heavenly! My friend actually asked me to pack her more for lunch!
- “lauren” : I tried your recipe last weekend, and it was so good that I’m making it again tonight!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :