Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Makhani (Indian Butter Chicken)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cindy” : I made this last night for dinner and my husband had 3 helpings! We are big Indian food fans and frequent our local Indian restaurants regularly
- “hanna” : AMAZING recipe!!!! Thank you so much for posting this recipe! I served it with jasmine rice and everyone loves it!
- “michelle” : This looks really yummy – I’m going to make it this week! (Glad you could put the garam masala to work so quickly
- “chibi” : This dish is SO good, my hubby requests it often. Even though I modified the recipe to make it healthier, I still gave 5 stars because the original tastes good too.
- “mariya” : This was absolutely delicious! My Pakistani in-laws are quite picky when it comes to traditional food, but this one is a new favorite!
- “victoria” : This is an excellent recipe, however, the first time we tried it, we decided the chicken needed to be marinated first. The sauce was good
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :