Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Fajita Pasta Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “xena” : I told my wife about the recipe a couple days ago and she was eager for me to make it. Tonight was the night and it was a hit with the family. My wife suggested adding more peppers to the recipe and I feel that some more liquid would have made the dish less dry.
- “tiffaney” : I made it for work. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. I shared the recipe with everyone. Already cooked packaged fajita chicken meat packages can be bought. I thought it was great!
- “pamela” : A staple in our house. Thank you for posting this. I cover with foil for 20 minutes add extra cheese then uncover for 10. Also I chop onions and green pepper. We love this recipe.
- “julia” : Awesome flavors! I didn t have all ingredients so substituted ziti with egg noodles chicken with ground turkey and used green tomatillo salsa… it tastes SO GOOD!!! I also split cream cheese with sour cream as suggested by others. Try this and you will love it!
- “patricia” : So delicious and filling! Just the right amount of spice for my family’s taste. The only change I made was substituting 2 Neufchâtel cheeses for the cream cheeses. Couldn’t tell it was a lighter version. Will definitely be making this again! Thanks for sharing!!
- “vanesa” : Husband and I thought this was delicious! I used all the ingredients it called for except I used home made taco seasoning and home made salsa which I had canned. I only had red bell pepper from my garden instead of green pepper so that was what I used. I used a little more then 2 Tbl. of seasoning and some seasoned salt (the homemade taco seasoning didn’t have salt in it) and I used almost a pint jar of the salsa. I did shred the chicken (2 chicken breasts which I poached first) instead of cutting it in pieces we just prefer it that way and I used egg noodles which I measured out to weigh 8 oz. and even that made a lot! Can’t imagine how much using 16 oz. would have made seems like it would have been drier using that much. I only left it in the oven about 20 min. since everything was already cooked beforehand I did crumble a little bit of tortilla chips on top but they are probably soggy by now so that wasn’t needed. Next time I may add a little sour cream as my husband put a little bit on his but he said it probably didn’t need any. Definitely a keeper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :