Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Fajita Melts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jessica” : very good! I added sliced avocado and sliced tomatoes underneath the chicken mixture and added extra cheese. I also used rye bread which turned out yummy!
- “tamara” : What a great idea! We love fajitas, and this was a delicous way to make them! I did toast my bread first(as I do for Bruschetta). Will make these again and again.
- “jillian” : Oh yum – a quick and easy way to have all the deliciousness of chicken fajitas with about half the work!
- “giese” : Quick, easy, and delicious! We really enjoyed these. Besides cutting the recipe down (there are just 2 of us), the only thing I changed was to omit the onions and added a clove of garlic to replace the flavor. Definitely a keeper, thank you
- “kelly” : Very good! I put my chicken mix on a tortilla instead of bread and it came out delicious! 🙂 I will be making this again, thank you
- “irisha” :These were soooooooooo good!!! I made them exactly as the recipe and they were GREAT!!! Thanks for recipe
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :