Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Fajita Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “naela” : Very easy to make. My family enjoyed the casserole the flavors were nice, I just added alittle more spice as we like spicy food. I also used fresh chicken and added the fajita seasoning to the chicken when I brown it.
- “nora” : I actually used ground beef instead of chicken. I didn’t have any chicken but I wanted to try this. My substitutions were as follows:
1 lb of extra lean ground beef
1 can of diced tomatoes instead of tomato sauce
3 fresh red, yellow, and orange bell peppers diced
3/4 of a large onion diced
taco seasoning instead of fajita seasoning.
- “keya” : I browned the beef w/ a sprinkle of taco seasoning.
Sauteed the onions and peppers in a tsp of butter til just tender.
Followed the recipe from there. It was SPECTACTULAR!! LOVED it..will definitely be make this again and probably will try it w/ chicken eventually too.
- “clara” : I turned this recipe into a vegetarian meal as I eliminated the chicken. Similar to other reviewers, I substituted the tomato sauce with diced tomatoes. I also let me beans and tomato mixture (I used Lawry’s taco seasoning) sit overnight which made it very spicy. This is a delicious, quick and easy meal! I took it to work for potluck Monday and it was a hit!
- “victoria” : I made this last night and my husband and kids loved it. My oldest son is hard to please and usually does not like onions at all. But he gobbled this up and actually went back for seconds. It was very easy to make and delicious.
- “julieta” : I made this for dinner last week and we loved it. The only thing I did different was used Rotel tomatoes & chilies in place of diced tomatoes. I also cut the tortillas into 8 triangles which is easier to dish out.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :