Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Fajita Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “renee” : LOVE this dish and so does the family. Very easy to make. I usually cook up the chicken early in the day and then put together an hour before dinner. Three changes I made was to use only organic spicy black bean (2 cans), La Banderita low fat high fiber tortillas (that’s what I had in the house) and a red pepper instead of green.
- “kevin” : Super tasty and tons of it! I have massive amounts of leftovers that I am EXCITED to re-heat and devour!
- “brian” : I drained the extra water from the chicken vegetable mixture before I added it to the dish. Turned out perfect!
- “carthy” : Added chipotle peppers in with pepper & onion mix for added heat, and it came out amazing! Not too hot but not bland like others said. Used extra cheese on top too.
- “helen” : Given the ingredients I’m surprised it was not more flavorful. I’m not a fan of baked tomatoes, so maybes add them at the end. Decent, but nothing to rave about.
- “megan” : Ate it with sour cream . My wife and I think we will use salsa next time we will make this dish.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :