Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Cordon Bleu II”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “liza” : I have never been into the whole pounding chicken thing so thought I would give this method a try. So yummy. I cut my ham/cheese rolls in half and double stuffed each breast. They turned out perfect! My husband raved!
- “rita” : Hello, this recipe looks wonderful!!! I definitely will be making it and thank you for posting this!!!
- “karen” : Plan to make this soon…but I’m a solo cooker. I wonder if you’ve ever made extra and frozen them…maybe without the breadcrumb/egg wash?? Thanks!
- “gina” : Made this last night and it was a hit! My husband wants to add this to our regular dinner rotation!
- “nicole” : I am using chicken breasts, leftover Christmas ham and a thicker Swiss cheese can you stuff them instead of rolling them?
- “vanesa” : I tried this tonight without changing anything. 4/4 liked it which is HIGHLY unusual. Definitely a keeper. Thank you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :