Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CHICKEN CHIMICHANGAS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “chiara” : I loved this recipe. I did however out rolled chimis in a casserole dish, brushed with butter and baked them at 400 for 20-30 minutes until they were crispy and golden! Delicious and a lot cleaner. I didn’t make the topping and just served it with sour cream and homemade gauc! Yum Yum!
- “phelia” : I enjoyed this recipe a lot, I brushed olive oil on the tortillas and baked them in the oven instead of frying. I used more olives and prepared the ingredients the day before to lessen prep time. I added hot taco seasoning to the rice and cooked chicken (I love spicy food and this recipe seemed a bit bland), and the flavor was wonderful. Great recipe with lots of room for experimentation! I did end up having enough for a lot more than six servings, however.
- “christy” : Absolutely great recipe! We did opt to bake ours at 400 for 25 minutes vs. frying. I would also suggest adjusting the time to do all of the prep work – it definitely took longer than 20 minutes to chop and prepare the ingredients. I would suggest doing all of the prep work ahead of time in order to assemble and cook these quicker. ;o)
- “angie” : I took some time to prepare the rice and chicken in advance, that way when it was dinner time all I had to do was assemble to chimis and fry. I used refried black beans which gave them a good authentic mexican flavor. Also, I made the the guacamole and a homemade salsa earlier in the day. The time they chilled in the frige made the flavors come together nicely. My whole family loved these chimis. Will definately become a family favorite. Also, I made about 15 chimis by useing the recipie adjuster on the website. Finally as you roll the chimis you will get better at rolling and tucking them tightly. Practice makes perfect.
- “leticia” : Love this recipe! My husband is a picky eater and he had nothing but praise for the chimichangas-A real accomplishment! I also cooked these up for my family and shared the recipe with some friends. Recipe cooks up easy and leaves little to clean up. I am very pleased. Ingredients can be cooked/chopped ahead and assembled later. I also grilled them in my george foreman grill for an extra cripsy outside!
- “helen” : this is a great recipe – you may want to add a red enchilada-type sauce to pour over the chimis. very tasty and easy to make!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :