Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushroom Skillet”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : Really enjoyed this! I did not use butter and only 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Cooked the chicken with the asparagus (16 oz) and garlic. Added the seasonings (also added herbs de provence )as well as some chopped sun dried tomatoes. Added about 1/2 cup of wine and a small lemon after cooking about 5 minutes. I also sauteed the mushrooms separtely and added them after the wine and lemon. Last few minutes added about 1 oz of goat cheese and some shredded asiago. It was delicious! Will definitely make this again. Thanks for the recipe.
- “sara” : This is a great easy weeknight meal! Even my picky 3-year old had seconds. I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great but I think that next time I will add onions snow peas and red peppers as another reviewer suggested
- “mary” : I doubled the recipe to serve 4 and followed it as written. The chicken poached in so much liquid and the big slices didn’t look appetizing. It also cooked through much faster than the recipe indicated. The flavor was good and was liked by all but our picky eater. I’ll try it again but adjust as some others suggested and I’ll slice the chicken in small (think Chinese) strips.
- “suann” : This is a very good recipe! I did however make a few changes and hope this will be helpful to everyone. I did not have asparagus so I used zucchini (about 2 cups) cut into half inch chunks. I also increased the lemon juice and wine to 2 tablespoons each and I doubled the herbs (parsley basil oregano). This goes very well with rice.
- “clara” : Great Recipe!!! The changes I made were doubling the butter and olive oil and since I an an ex smoker double the spices ( taste buds are slowly coming back). I have been looking for a good asparagus recipe for my girlfriend to taste since she has never tried asparagus before and this is it!!! thanks again
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :