Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Monte Cristo Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shanna” : This was really VERY tasty! I fixed it for dinner a few nights ago and it was a huge hit; with everyone but my 6 year old. Go figure. Must be a phase ?
- “linaia” : This looks delicious! I’m going to make this for my daughter’s school breakfast next week, the teachers were hoping someone would make a casserole since most people are bringing donuts or bagels. I knew you would have something yummy! Can’t wait to try it!
- “kendra” : So I made this for my daughter’s school breakfast and it was a huge hit! My daughter and everyone else loved it! I replaced the milk with Egg Nog and it was delicious, gave it a nice sweetness!
- “vanesa” : It was a huge hit with the family and a great way to use up leftover ham. I’ll be making it again for sure!
- “debbie” :OMG the cooks at the facility I live in need this recipe. I think the first time they made this they used the classic recipe, dipping it into the egg batter.
- “tamara” : perfect balance of the sweet-tart-savory with the ham. Yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :