Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Kielbasa, Potato, And Egg Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cindy” : Saw this recipe in a magazine and swiped it because I’m always looking for something new and easy to make for Sunday Brunch for my family (kids, spouses, grand kids). Because there are many varied “dislikes” between my husband & SIL I substituted the sausage for Turkey Kielbasa (on the QT of course). I only had the smaller diced refrigerator potatoes too. The was an absolute hit with everyone!
- “sara” : I make a frittata almost just like this almost every week, and always on Christmas morning! I can’t wait to try this one =)
- “kate” : I make a casserole like this but use regular potatoes. What I do to is microwave the potatoes first so they are basically pre-cooked. The casserole isn’t in the oven long enough or on a high enough heat to cook the potatoes until soft otherwise. I microwave for about 7 mins, with potatoes cut up into small cubes, and that makes them perfectly soft and ready to add into the dish.
- “tina” : My son won’t eat sausage (or any ground meats,xcept hot dogs). Could you sub bacon instead? This recipe sounds delicious! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
- “julie” : This looks super delicious! Would love to start our weekend off with this!
- “leo” : This looks fabulous. I’m vegetarian, so can’t add the sausage, but will definitely be trying this with vegan sausage. Your photos are gorgeous too
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :