Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Enchilada Meatball Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natalie” : The flavor was good. Easy to put together. Now that I have made it, I suggest cutting the meatbalils in half or even quartered to give them more of the flavor. Add garlic powder to enchilada sauce.
- “nicole” : I used ground beef instead of meatballs. All of my kids ate this, which is an absolute miracle! I will definitely make it again!
- “sunny” : Very tasty casserole. I served re-fried beans on the side. You could omit the meatballs and use this as a dip with nacho chips . I will make this again.
- “sarah” : It was good. Went exactly by the recipe, but family said it was a little dry and needed more liquid. My add two cans of enchilada sauce next time.
- “jennifer” : Love this meal. It was so simple to make. The ingredients were cheap. Made a ton.
- “tamara” : Ooh, we love the idea of serving this as a dip. If you try it, please let us know how it goes!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :