Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Crock Pot Broccoli Stuffing Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : I changed a few things in this recipe. I’m cooking for a large family so I used a family pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts. I cooked them in a skillet seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic and herb seasoning with a little bit of water just to deglaze the pan as the juices evaporated. I shredded the chicken and then added two cans broccoli cheese soup, two cans cream of chicken, and two 12 oz bags frozen broccoli florets. I topped with the stuffing and cheese as directed in the recipe. I baked it in my biggest Pyrex (slightly larger than a 13×9) at 375 for 35 minutes covered, and then uncovered for another 15-20. Then I broiled it just long enough for the top to get crispy. It was delicious!!
- “martha” : The first time I make a new dish I follow the recipe verbatim. It was a bit salty and kind of meh….. Second go ’round I sauteed a small shallot and then 10 oz. of cremini mushrooms in a tiny knob of butter, used cream of mushroom soup a mushroom-can and a half of unsalted chicken stock, a heavy 3 cups of chicken, about 1 tsp. of thyme, some freshly-ground pepper, 2 cups of broccoli florets and about 1 cup of Vermont white sharp cheddar that I grated. It was saucy – not soupy and had more flavor. Oh, and I layered it: chicken in mushroom sauce, broccoli, cheese and stuffing.
- “samantha” : This was pretty good… I used cream of chicken soup, 1/2 heaping cup of sour cream, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, frozen mix-microwaved. followed the recipe, added cracker barrel sharp cheese. After it was all cooked, I broiled it just enough to add a golden crispy top layer.
- “rebecca” : I love this casserole. I make this once a month. I usually mix the stuffing, chicken, cheese and soup and add sliced or slivered almonds. I also add French fried onion rings to the top fir the final 10-15 minutes. Delicious!
- “tessa” : Made as is and it was good. Not great. Second time around I cooked the chicken breast in the crockpot with the broccoli cheddar soup for 4 hours on high. SO much more flavorful.
- “natasha” : Hubby Loved it! It turned out perfect and I will be making it again. I used a spicy taco cheese and it added just a little kick to it and it was not mushy at all maybe the people who said mushy over steamed their veggies. Thank you for the recipe it is a keeper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :