Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Corn Fritter Bites”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jenny” : Made this tonight to accompany grilled chicken, salad & cantelope. It was delicious & rounded out a perfect dinner! Thanks for sharing this recipe. Will definitely make again. ?
- “polly” : This recipe is the best I have made. I did add a pinch of garlic powder. Will made again. Thank you.
- “barbara” : Loved this recipe! However I was forced to improvise when I realized I had no baking powder. “Hey Siri, what can I substitute? Ready…. molasses (1/4 C) and baking soda (1/2 tsp). I’m no chemist but not only did it work, it added a richness to the fritters that was out of this world! These are great!!!
- “beryl” : I made these tonight for dinner. They are amazing! I am a trained chef and I love these and ate more than I care to admit.
- “bryan” : My family seemed to enjoy this recipe as a side to the barbeque we had for Thanksgiving. Thanks, I won major points with my mother-in-law
- “serene” : We made this for Thanksgiving and they were incredible! I substituted Manchego cheese and Thyme in place of the Monterey/Cilantro. I’m back to make them again ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :