Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Cauliflower Rice Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “isabel” : I intend to make these as muffins so my family of vegie haters dont notice so much and they are eating a healthy meal without relising it.
- “sharon” : I made this tonight, really liked it! I halved the recipe like I saw other people stated. I baked the chicken 15 minutes on 375. Baked the casserole 30 minutes added the Italian cheese and only baked another 8 minutes. Came out perfect!
- “moira” : Halved the recipe and made it tonight. Was sooo good. This will definetly be added to my recipe book as a staple.
- “ashley” : This was absolutely delicious. I followed the recipe except that I halved it (just 2 of us) and baked it for 30 minutes, added the cheese on top and baked for 8 more minutes. I wasn’t worried we wouldn’t like it because we like everything in it but I had no idea just how wonderful this would be! Definitely will make again (and again, lol)!!
- “kristy” : My family especially my husband loved this!!! The kids are super picky so I was pleasantly surprised they enjoyed it this much. I made the recipe as-is and it was perfect.
- “melissa” : This was so delicious and easy to make. I used frozen broccoli and cauliflower, so I had to make sure to drain all the water out. I also couldn’t find Italian blend cheese at my grocery store, so I just left it out. My mom used to make a similar casserole with rice and cream of mushroom soup when I was growing up, but I actually liked this better.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :