Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susie” : Very nice. Colourful and cheesy. Everyone at our house liked this. Although the instructions mention adding paprika to the top of the casserole, I added it, but I’m not really sure that it’s necessary. Make sure to buy a big cauliflower because there is a lot of other stuff in the casserole. This could be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated, if that is more convenient. Thanks!
- “michelle” : My husband and I loved it. A few substitutions to make it more Weight Watcher friendly: I used fat free sour cream, 1/2 cup green pepper and 1/2 cup red pepper (for more color and more vegetables) and just a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Instead of salt I substituted Trader Joe’s Salt-Free 21 Seasoning Salute. Delicious. I will be preparing this again and again.
- “kaicha” : My boyfriend doesn’t like cauliflower, but he said he’d eat it if I put cheese on it. I followed this recipe exactly, and it was absolutely delicious. I felt really skeptical for a moment before I tossed the cauliflower in with the other ingredients — I felt that it would be too little to coat everything. However, it was the perfect amount. Each bite was cheesy and delicious. As for the corn flakes, I figured that I would crush them in a plastic baggie. Little did I know in advance that a snack-sized bag filled with corn flakes crunches down to exactly half a cup! Now you do, and you can save yourself a bit of time measuring! 🙂
- “cyndya” : This was a really good side dish that I tried this evening that my family enjoyed. I didn’t have everything on hand to make this, so I had to omit and substitute a few items. It came out very tasty with my substitutions. I didn’t have corn flakes, so I omitted the bread aspect. I didn’t have sour cream, but I did have plain yogurt, that I used in place of the sour cream. I also only had a red bell pepper. I sautéed and added 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion and 3 large minced cloves of garlic to the 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper in olive oil with 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper for several minutes and then added these sautéed vegetables to the cauliflower and then mixed in the cheddar cheese and yogurt. I didn’t add salt since the cheeses have so much salt in them already. I will make this again.
- “lori” : My family was wild over this recipe! I used a large head of caluflower and doulbed the cheese, sour cream, and corn flakes. I also added a chili and lime seasoning mix (witch contains several spices ) for more flavor. It was fantastic. I will defiinatley be making this again.
- “pamela” : Loved it! Soo yummy I could eat the entire pan. I needed another recipe for cauliflower and this is it! Awesome!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :