Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Amish Breakfast Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kilyena” : This is a really good hearty breakfast casserole. Probably one of the best I’ve ever had. I increased the bacon since my family loves bacon.
- “linda” : This. Was. Delicious! I made this for Christmas breakfast, and the family raved about it. I prepared it last night following the exact recipe, and set it in the fridge overnight. Baked at 350 for 1 hour this morning. Would make sure the hash browns are fully thawed and DRY before placing in the mix (otherwise could be sloppy or ruined by too much moisture). Also, did have to use paper towels to absorb grease from the top of the dish. Afterward this dish was not greasy looking or tasting. I will make this again and again!
- “iasmine” : My favorite. So delicious and easy! I love that there’s no bread in it. Not a swiss cheese fan, but it’s delicious in this! YUMMY!
- “gabriela” : Gluten-free! My husband was recently diagnosed with celiac disease, so I’ve had to change a lot of my regular recipes. When we needed to provide a breakfast casserole for a church brunch, I decided to give this recipe a try, so that my husband would have a dish he knew would be safe to eat. It was delicious!
- “margie” : My daughter had this when we were over at their house last christmas. On birthdays at our house you get to choose what you want for your birthday. My husband chose this. I am not crazy about breakfast casseroles, but this one is the best I have ever had.
- “megan” : This is a great casserole dish for breakfast or brunch. I think it definitely needs 12 eggs, especially if you are using large eggs and not the extra large eggs. Might even be better with 14. Serves 14 easily and would be good for large family gatherings. I did not want the casserole to be too greasy so substituted 1 cup of chopped fresh green onions instead of frying one onion with the bacon. The fresh green color also added to the appearance. Bacon was good with it and will try sage sausage next time. I also added garlic salt to bring up the flavor.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :