Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheeseburger Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jannete” : I love this soup; its one of my favourites. I substitute ground chicken or turkey for the ground beef and I add garlic. I have used different types of cheese, but the Velvetta works well. These are just my own personal preferences. Turns out great every time, no matter what type of cheese I use.
- “joscelyn” : Made this in the crockpot and it turned out delicious! Instead of velveeta cheese I just used what I had in the fridge, half a block of habanero cheese and about 1/3 a small jar of cheese wiz. Left out the sour cream.
- “lisa” : love this soup. use tater tots bake nice and crispy and then cut them up and add to soup. Also add 1 tbsp. of Ketchup, yellow mustard and dill relish. I use sharp cheddar and American to the soup instead of velvetta. Everyone I give it to raves about this soup. Secert a half tsp of worchershire sauce.
- “elodie” : This soup was a big hit in our house! I had 1 lb of ground beef, so I doubled the recipe. I only had 1-16oz. Velveeta cheese and approx. 6 slices of Kraft cheese slices, so I used that and thought that if I would have doubled the cheese, it may have been too cheesy for our liking. However, we did garnish our bowls with grated cheddar cheese. I can\’t believe this is the first time in my life that I\’ve hat Cheeseburger Soup. Thanks
- “tara” : I love this recipe. The flavor is delicious. To Madelyn below who wondered if anyone has used another cheese other than Velveeta. I did. I cubed up cheddar cheese. I did not like it as well. I didn\’t like the texture and the flavor was a little different. I am sticking with Velveeta.
- “linda” : I made this a couple of weeks ago minus the celery and it was wonderful… even the husband liked it. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :