Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheeseburger Chowder”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : This is absolutely awesome. The addition of oregano and thyme really adds depth to the chowder. This will be my new chowder recipe from now on.
- “ella” : This is absolutely fantastic. The only changes I made was to use russet potatoes because it’s what I had, and I omitted the bacon in order to somewhat reduce the salt and fat content. I served it with homemade biscuits.
- “jaclyn” : Delisious,, I didn’t have ham so I used ground pork sausage instead and it was AMAZING, the family loved it and I can’t wait to try it with Ham aftter the holiday. This is definitely a keeper. Thank you
- “karla” : Very delicious soup!!! My whole family loves it, even my pickiest of eaters middle child. She said mom it smells so good, so I had her just try the broth, with nothing else. She was blown away by the flavor alone. It is by far, one of my most favorite soups!! Thanks so much!!!!
- “catherine” : This was a easy to make!! I added a red bell pepper in the saute part. My family loved it.
- “sally” : Made this for a lady who had just home from surgery her family loved I saved some out for my husband he loved it too thanks!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :