Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheese and Herb Chicken Meatballs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “liza” : Very easy to make, family loved the chicken mince with a bit of chilli was a nice change!
- “natasha” : wow loved these rissoles even the kids did as well. The only thing I changed was I left out the oil
- “wendy” : So delicious! I subbed laughing cow garlic and herb for the cream cheese, olive oil for the veggie oil and added slightly more bread crumbs and they came out fanastic!
- “keni” : I will start by saying that, without a doubt, this recipe surprised me the most of any in months! This is a good thing.
- “melanie” : I was starving when I made this, so I made one chicken patty along with the meatballs and ate the patty first with a piece of colby jack cheese melted on top and saved the meatballs for dinner.
- “megane” : Great meatballs! The cream cheese kept them from drying out and I did have to use a lot more breadcrumbs though to hold them together better.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :