Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheddar Baked Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michelle” : I have already rated this recipe once before with 5 stars. I just wanted to say that I made it for 17 people when my fiancee’ and I went to the beach with his family and my family. There were a few very picky eaters in the bunch but this recipe was a success with them. I cooked 24 pieces of the cheddar chicken for dinner one night and I think there were only 2 or 3 left over. They were very quickly warmed up and eaten for lunch the next day. This is one of the best chicken recipes I have ever used. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
- “megan” : This dish is great…the whole family loves it, and that is extremely rare! This time I added a teaspoon of onion powder to the flour mixture as well and it added just the right extra bit of flavor that I was looking for.
- “amy” : My boyfriend took one bite of this and said “5 stars all the way!”. This was SO GOOD! Followed the recipe except I put the garlic powder, salt, and pepper directly on the chicken before dredging it in the flour. I also decided to skip putting all that butter in the bottom of the dish… just sprayed it liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Baked 35 minutes and then broiled it for 3-4 minutes to give it a nice crispy top. Served with mashed potatoes and garlic green beans for a very tasty meal! Thank you!!!
- “nancy” : I made this chicken dish, along with herbed wild rice and fresh steamed greenbeans, in less than 45 minutes. Not only was it quick and simple to prepare (had most ingredients on hand anyway), but the chicken was delicious! It was juicy on the inside and crunchy on the outside – I did put the oven on broil for 2 minutes after the 35 minute cooking time was through just to get the tops a little more browned. It’s also great as leftovers, heated up or sliced chilled and thrown into a salad. And it can be made into a lower fat dish just by substituting out the cheese for low-fat and cutting down on the butter a little or all together: spray the pan with Pam or grease lightly with olive oil, and omit the butter drizzle. Thanks for the new simple and versatile chicken dish!
- “janele” : Excellent! This tasted wonderful!! The chicken was VERY moist. However, no need to use the full amount of butter at the bottom of the pan. Not needed.
- “dani” : This turned out GREAT! I followed the recipe and my kids gobbled it up. The grown ups liked it as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :