Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cedar Planked Salmon”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “neicy” : I just made this last night and it was absolutely fantastic! I didn’t have green onions so I used minced red onion. My in-laws were so impressed they wanted to have a plank to take home! Costco has them for $8 for a package of 6. The package on the plank states that if it’s not too charred you can use is again after cleaning with warm water and letting it air dry. Also, to save time, planks can be presoaked and frozen. I can’t encourage you enough to try this incredible recipe! Thank you for the post.
- “mariana” : My boyfriend said this was the best piece of fish he’s ever had! I soaked the cedar for about 7 hours then oiled one side. I used a 2.5 lb piece of salmon skin side down. I heated the plank and then put the fish on for 20 minutes, then turned off the heat and kept it on the grill for about 5 more minutes before serving.
- “karina” : I made this last night and everyone in my family loved it! The said it was the best salmon dish they had ever tasted, restaurant quality! I love your recipes. Thank you for sharing
- “anita” : Outstanding recipe! I ended up doing in the oven at 350 due to heavy rain. It was still delicious. I highly recommend making this. Thanks for sharing.
- “tracey” : There is nothing better in Seattle than cedar planked salmon – unless it is Copper River Cedar planked Salmon. I usually just use olive oil, salt,pepper and dill and people who’ve never experienced planked fish can’t get over the “fabulous” seasoning. Do soak the planks as long as you can 4 to 24 hours – mine always catch on fire. Makes for a spectacular presentation though…
- “madlen” : Simply delicious…. so easy to make. This recipe can be prepared ahead of time. I fried mine and it turned out perfect.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :