Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cauliflower Potato Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : Delicious. My daughter is eating it as I type and has no clue. I did add more eggs, sliced olives, a little chopped celery and 2 tbsp of sliced olives to make it taste more like my family likes!
- “sue” : I was very surprised that this turned out yummy! I will definitely add this to my favorites.
- “jacklyn” : One of my favorite salads! Made this for a dinner party the other day and everyone was asking for the recipe!
- “nellie” : Super!! I was thinking the other night, I could make a cauliflower version of potato salad. Well, this was the first one I looked at. I did make modifications, as I had no peas. I added chopped dill pickles, one of my things I like in potato salad. I also used a bit more mayo, about 1 1/2 cups. I also didn’t control my cauliflower cooking as well as I should have and it got a little softer but workable. This is fantastic. Taking a big batch on our weekend camping trip. Great Keto comfort food! Thanks!!
- “jessica” : EXCELLENT! As good or better than any potato salad I’ve ever had. I omitted the peas to make it keto and used mayo only. I advise letting the cauliflower thoroughly drain and cool while chopping the eggs and veggies.
- “jody” : This would be really good if you also chopped some cucumber in the salad it gives it a very fresh taste
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :