Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cauliflower Fried Rice”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leah” : I just made this and it turned out great! I’ve always had trouble making good fried rice, but your tips did the trick, thank you so much for sharing!!
- “darla” : I used ground chicken and was very surprised it turned out so good. I added in minced garlic, grated ginger, sriracha and bean sprouts and used 3 eggs. This is a really great base recipe to customize fried rice it your liking.
- “nessa” : I just made this delicious dish. Since I was short on time I used your slow cooker teriyaki chicken recipe, but I cooked it in the oven for 40mins. Then followed the rest of the recipe. Absolutely delicious!!!
- “mari” : Delicious fried rice even with no spice or added salt – perfect for kids! I made it for lunch today and they loved it even though I put only a tiny bit of soy sauce.
- “kailie” : This is so good! I have made it a few times and it’s my husband’s #1 request. I usually do brown rice to make it a bit healthier and add frozen broccoli florets. I also add sriracha sauce at the end for that extra kick. Love it!
- “julia” : I have made this several times for my friends and my son, and they all love it. I get asked to come over and make it again! Thank you for such an awesome recipe I have started adding in some chopped chinese sausage as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :