Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Carnitas – Pressure Cooker”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shane” : Made this 2 weekends in a row, my nephews loved it. I cooked mine in the oven for about 5 hours low and slow, Pork just so tender and full of flavour. Makes great soft tortilla filling with sour cream and salsa, not traditional but OMG so yum.
- “sherri” : Thank you for this recipe! It’s become my staple recipe for cooking different cuts of pork and even different meats. Easy, healthy and soooo delicious!
- “selvia” : Our high today will be 43* at best. Nothing better than cooking this recipe on a chilly day. The house smells so good. This is one of my Husbands favorite meal. I also roast poblano peppers to add as a topping. Thanks for sharing this Yummy meal.
- “julia” : Best recipe ever, Thanks so much. Love love love and so easy to make. The flavor is fabulous and the leftovers are even more delicious.
- “elizabeth” : Life is super busy right now and it was awesome to throw this in the slow cooker this morning and have something in which EVERYONE wanted seconds and thirds (and more!).
- “dave” : This was so good. I usually don’t comment on anything online but I have to for this. I used a Dutch oven in the stove for 10 hours at 250. It was perfect.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :