- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 Cup Swerve (or stevia)
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Sat
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 Cups Shredded Coconut Unsweetened
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter. Stir until creamy and no chunks of coconut oil remain.
- Add the sea salt, Swerve/or Stevia, shredded coconut, almond extract, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate on the pan.
- Freeze the chocolate for 45 minutes.
- Break into pieces & store in a closed container in the freezer.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :