Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Carb-less Chocolate Peanut Butter Pecan Bark”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : These are amazing! Me and my husband just started keto and his sweet tooth was the biggest challenge. Made these and looking forward to him trying them tomorrow.
- Wonder if you could make these with sugar free peppermints. That sounds amazing especially around holidays
- “tania” : This sounds wonderful to have on hand when weakness strikes! Does the recipe above come out as a milk chocolate flavor of darker chocolate? I like +/- 85% dark chocolate, so prefer treats not too sweet.
- Thankyou so much. It’s awsome !!!
- “lisa” : This looks delicious! I make something similar and just love peanut butter and cocoa mixed in candies! I’ll give your version a try soon!
- But as a former teacher, I just can’t stop myself from making an “eye-opener” fine-point comment. Bear in mind that peanut butter and cocoa both have carbs, so these delicious candies (although very low in carbs) would not be “carbless” (and your nutritional stats indicate that). They will have even more than 1 carb per piece if the optional nuts are added. Many of your readers, with the title/name of your creation, might never read the stats, think they are indeed ZERO carb, and think they can eat them carte blanche (because they are so good) and “carbless”, after all. When it comes to really good candies like this, few (myself included) can stop at just 1-3 pieces. When maintaining <20 net carbs a day on Atkins Induction and the early end of most Keto diets, even those trace amounts of carbs in herbs and spices really add up quickly to jack up the total carb intake for entree servings. Every time I calculate a recipe’s per serving stats I’m astounded at how many carbs the cayenne, oregano, and other herbs added to the final numbers.
- “jannette” : Made these with the macadamia nuts and they have become my favorite fat bomb! Nothing compares!!! Not only did I make the bark but I also put some in my mini muffin pan and they are so good!!!!
- “louise” : Tried this yesterday with my husband, and it was delicious! cold, but still good! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :