Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : I love your Apple Cobbler recipe very much. It’s so easy that I can do it with my little daughter. However, both of us don’t quite like cinnamon pretty. What can we use to substitute it?
- “helen” : I made this last week, this recipe was better than any apple dessert I have ever made/had. Big two thumbs up….the biscuit like crust was brilliant. No two crust or crumb apple pie from now on, this replaces apple pie. I made the caramel sauce I usually make. 1 cup white sugar, melted in a heavy pot, when it turns amber, add 6 tablespoons butter (cut into 6 pieces) then SLOWLY add 1/2 cup heavy cream, whisking mixture until incorporated, remove from heat and add 1 tsp salt. Thanks for such a wonderful recipe
- “janette” : There’s nothing better than a good cobbler and this looks great! I need to get myself one of those peelers.
- “debi” : This is dessert perfection right here! All those fall flavors mingling on my tongue, I can just imagine it now! And that scoop of vanilla ice cream on top just sends it over the edge! Awesome!
- “tara” : Great looking recipe, I am drooling. I love caramel and apple together, soooooo good!!
- “lori” : I love all things apple & caramel so this is making me drool! Looks like the perfect autumn dessert!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :