Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Campfire Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marilyn” : These were amazing. Slicing potatoes very thin helps them get done in the time noted. I think I’d cut down on the butter a bit next time and maybe add a little cooked and crumbled bacon. I put the foil packet on the grill but off to the side of the flame and rotated occasionally. Will be making this many times this summer!
- “brandy” : These potatoes were easy to make and were very tender and tasty. A great compliment to any grilled meat and no clean up:)
- “valentina” : I made these last night but I added frozen peas and cherry tomatoes. They were wonderful!.
- “kendra” : My boys and hubby really enjoyed this and my hubby has never enjoyed the traditional “scalloped potatoes” type of preparation! Like another reviewer, I made individual foil packets (4) to bake in the oven set on a cookie sheet–around 375 degrees for about an hour. I sliced the potatoes no larger than 1/8 inch and they came out tender but not mushy. Good flavor mixture! I will be making these again and will also try the grill directions sometime as well.
- “susie” : Very good! I used a casserole dish and put in oven at 350 for just over an hr, turned out awesome! Very easy too.
- “abby” : to make things easier I made individual packets, one potato per person, and divided the seasoning. I also par cooked the potatoes in the microwave so they would cook along with our steak..YUM!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :