Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cajun Shrimp and Quinoa Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julie” : This looks yummy. I’ve been looking for a good shrimp & quinoa recipe of late, I’m definitely going to try this one. Thanks!
- “kelly” : This shrimp casserole looks amazing ! I love the cajun flavors in here and adding quinoa sounds fantastic! Stunning photos too girl – pinning 🙂
- “ashley” : Yum! I love everything from the spicy shrimp to the melty cheese. I’m totally pinning this to make for dinner sometime!
- “zina” : so I baked it covered with raw shrimp. I skipped the cheese just cuz by the time I took it out of the oven it was bedtime. it tastes like jambalaya without the sausage! LOL next time I’ll add sausage. 😉 this New Orleans girl has a new thing, now, thanks!
- “dona” : I love all the ingredients in this, so it’s definitely a winner for me! I especially love the texture of quinoa with those little root thingies on all the ‘grains’ (??), so the addition of just-as-delicious cheese and shrimp could possibly put me in dinner heaven! Definitely pinning this one!
- “amy” : Made it tonight. We really loved it. Flavorful, moist, fresh-tasting. My first use of quinoa. Wouldn’t change a thing! Thanks for the great recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :