Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cajun Chicken with Coriander and Lime Rice”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : Tried your Cajun Chicken on my husband, and it received a rave review. Will definitely serve this to company.. Thank you for an alternative to the usual one-dish chicken dinner.
- “jenny” : This is one of my all time favorite recipes. So easy and flavorful. I like to serve it over brown rice or quinoa ! Thank you!!!
- “alex” : It was good I added some carrots, corn and peas all frozen and fried it in some sesame oil!!! I also fried up some mushrooms!!! I used basmati rice instead of brown rice
- “luciana” : It is easy and very tasty. I made it with greek yogurt because I think it’s healthier. My boyfriend loved it and said that there is no reason for us to go to restaurants… well, i’m the one cooking
- “natasha” : I followed the recipe substituting cream for 1% milk and didnt add cilantro and it still came out amazingly. Ive made it many times now and it remains a favorite!
- “kim” : I absolutely love this dish! I prefer the chicken thighs over the breasts but with either one it is delicious! I have shared this with many friends who have tried it and also thought it was amazing.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :