Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cajun Chicken & Rice Skillet”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I love all the spices in this recipe. This is going to be one fabulous chicken dinner.
- “Judy” : I made this tonight and it was fantastic! I lowered the cayenne as you suggested for my husband, but otherwise followed the recipe. It is a great week night recipe as it doesn’t take long to cook.
I will be making this again and am thinking of increasing the vegetables and maybe using turkey kielbasa instead of chicken.
Thanks, for a great recipe!
- “natalie” : Made this recipe last night. So delious. I will be making it a part of my meal plans. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.
- “laura” : I’ve made this a couple of times and it’s always delicious. Very flavorful/spicy, just the way we like it.
- “ashley” : This meal was super easy to put together and stick in the over for a quick easy dinner. We added cilantro, squeeze of lime juice, cubed Avacado on top and a dollop of sour cream on the side. Also a chopped jalapeño with the peppers. A cajun / Mexican dish yummy
- “shauna” : Tried this last night with some leftovwr roast chicken. Was amazing! Being added to my list of meals to make with leftover chicken!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :