Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cajun Chicken Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tamara” : One of my best delicious dish. Many times I made it and enjoy the dish with my family members. Especially sauce of this dish is really tasty. When I made it I used fresh cream it gives good taste and good looking.
- “miranda” : I love this pasta! I’ve made t several times now. It’s easy to prepare and has great flavor. I do add less Cajun seasoning for my taste, about 2 teaspoons instead of 3. It does get a little spicy with 3. The cream is great with the spice and helps cool it some.
- “vanesa” : can’t believe that no one has rated this recipe. Maybe it’s just a computer glitch. This is so easy and tasty, no wonder it won the best recipe contest. This is a definite keeper
- “sam” : Made this tonight for the first time and it was absolutely delicious. I used wholemeal penne, and extra light cream cheese. I also added roasted red peppers at the time time I added the onions. Finished the dish with a grating of Parmesan cheese! Definitely recommend and will be making again.
- “carmen” : I am planning on making this tonight and just realized it says 1/2 lb of penne. If I wanted to increase that to 1 lb of penne should I double the broth to 4 cups? Or would that be too much? Any other recommendations to accommodate 1 lb of penne?
- “alexandra” : I just made it a few minutes ago and what you described works just fine, same cook time and everything. I also doubled the cream cheese and spice mixture, but didn’t double the tomatoes/chicken (though I imagine that would have been great if I had it on hand).
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :