Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cajun Chicken and Sausage Gumbo”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lora” : Really delicious. I only used half the roux because I like my gumbo thicker. I needed about 3 pounds of meat (chicken and sausage)to make this a stew-type gumbo. I also added 1/2 lb of frozen okra during the last 30 min. I only cooked mine for about an hour, but sauteed the veggies and chicken for 15 min before adding to the roux.
- “josie” : Great “authentic” gumbo – I’ve lived on the bayou all my life and I just cringe when I read a recipe for gumbo that includes tomatoes – a true gumbo does not have tomatoes!!! This is very close to the gumbo I make.
- “carrie” : This is the BEST gumbo! I’ve been making this for over 20 years from my mom’s recipe that she got from a cajun neighbor when she lived in Lafayette LA in the early 60’s. And this recipe is almost exactly like the one I make.
- “natalie” : This is the real deal. Gumbo is my favorite thing to cook and eat. The only differences I make is I add 3 celery stocks because I like celery a couple jalapeno peppers for heat, two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce “preferably Lea and Perrins” and a bottle of dark beer like a stout or porter.
- “sandy” : This recipe was fabulous! This was my first attempt at Gumbo and my husband LOVED it! I followed the recipe EXACTLY. Thanks!
- “jennifer” : This recipe was wonderful everyone loved this. I did make some additions I added okra and sauteed shrimp at the very end.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :