Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jena” : LOVE IT!! ADDED FEW SHAKES OF TEXAS PETE HOT SAUCE AND WORCESTERSHIRE AND LEMON-PEPPER SEASONING. FOR A BURST OF FLAVOR & STILL HEALTHY ADD 1/2LB OF FROZEN,PLAIN (NOT BREADED)OKRA. ALSO, I DIDN’T COOK THE SOUP TOO LONG…THE VEGGIES WERE STILL AL DENTE AND SLIGHTLY CRUNCHY…SO DELICIOUS. NO TROUBLE GETTING YOU DAILY QUOTA OF VEGGIES WITH THIS RECIPE…I COULD EAT IT ALMOST EVERY DAY.
- “sarah” : Very good. I used my food processor for most of the chopping, adjusted the seasonings to my personal taste, and simmered for a couple of hours. I froze individual servings and have been bringing it to work for lunch. It’s very filling. The only thing I would/will do differently next time is transfer some of the soup to a blender and process until smooth, then add back into the soup for a creamier texture.
- “kitten” : I made the soup as written. If you are trying to loose a few pounds, why change the recipe. That is probably why you need to lose weight.
- “donna” : What a fantastic recipe. I put cod in it the first day, sole on the second day and halibut on the third day, and salmon on the fourth day. On the fifth day I go back to day one and so on. It tastes wonderful. Instead of green bean I use spinach. I have lost 22 pounds in two weeks and feel great. My blood glucose is now normal.
- “linda” : This soup is really delicious, and easy to adjust to your personal tastes. But just for the record, the soup itself does not make a person lose weight. Eating the low calorie soup in place of a higher calorie food does. It would be very unhealthy for a person to live on this soup alone. The body needs protein and fat to function correctly. So, for a meal I would definitely suggest adding a lean protein, and healthy fat.
- “yari” : This is great! It is indeed diet food, so keep your expectations in check. Lost 20+ lbs. eating this for lunch, one egg and one egg white for breakfast, and a sensible dinner.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :