Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Buttery Billion Dollar Biscuits”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “liticia” : I love biscuits and am looking forward to making these. I did notice that when I changed from 20 to 10 biscuits, the number of “sticks” of butter stayed at “3” even thought the “pound” amount changed. Thanks for the recipe and tips!!!!
- “christine” : I have always wanted to make nice fluffy biscuits, but they never turned out very good. THESE BISCUITS ARE AWESOME! They are light, fluffy and buttery. I made them this morning and I was so pleased and excited when they turned out just like yours. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing recipe. It will be my go to for great biscuits!
- “julie” : Have you ever made these the night before and refrigerated? I’m preparing a large breakfast and would like to do as much the night before, if possible, but not at the risk of messing up this glorious recipe.
- “erica” : I have never been able to make biscuits until now. I want to thank you for this recipe. I made these today and they came out perfectly
- “shanna” : These biscuits were the best recipe I have tried yet. I cut the recipe in half and had to use a little vinegar in my whole milk as buttermilk substitute but they turned out amazing! The husband enjoyed them very much!
- “ketra” : My biscuits were really soft! Almost cake-like. I was told they had the texture of a mix between cake and cornbread. This is a good recipe! A keeper! Next time I’d like to add butter flavor and chive to the mix. Thank you
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :