Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Buffalo Chicken Wraps”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “britne” : Very good recipe! Quick and easy something I always look for when I’m cooking. I grilled the chicken instead of frying it and used coleslaw mix instead of lettuce.
- “leah” : Mmmm these are good… I used buffalo wing sauce and wheat tortillas. After I cut up the chicken I added about 1/4 cup of bleu cheese crumbles (they melted nicely and spread the flavor throughout). I didn’t add the celery (bc we didn’t have any) but added lettuce and tomatoes. We dipped them in ranch to cool down the heat of the buffalo sauce. We really liked these and they were super quick:)
- “linda” : My step-son loves these. I usually add butter to the hot sauce or buy Hooter’s Wing Sauce. I also sometimes do the chicken in the crock-pot.
- “deborah” : These wraps are by far my husband’s favorite meal! I add about 4 tbsps of butter to the hot sauce mixture for taste however for ease of preparation and less mess while eating I make a couple of modifications. I slice the chicken into long strips and I slice the celery stalk the long way and add it to the wrap whole to add support to the wrap. I also use 1 whole romaine lettuce leaf as a liner under the chicken celery and bleu cheese. This way nothing falls out and we get a little bit of everything in every bite! YUM!!
- “mina” : Mm had these for lunch today. I used leftover cooked chicken so i sprinkled it with butter buds to get the buttery flavor and instead of letuce I used sauted broccoli slaw because I wanted to freeze these wraps. I also used laughing cow blue cheese wedges instead of bue cheese dressing
- “sue” : I love this recipe! I bake the chicken at 375 for 25 minutes rather than frying it in oil to cut down on the fat. Then I toss it with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. Comes out AMAZING! Anyone who loves buffalo chicken will love these.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :