Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Budget Friendly Hearty Winter Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 pound turkey bratwurst, sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Place the sweet potatoes, cabbage, and carrots into a slow cooker, then place the bratwurst slices on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with the salt, thyme, rosemary, and pepper. Pour the wine and chicken broth over the vegetables.
- Cook on Low until the sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 6 hours.