Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bubble Up Pizza Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sally” : Added 4 Oz cream cheese to the sausage and made it is own layer, topped with egg and cheese and added 1/2 cup milk. Baked 25 minutes. Was delicious! Not dry at all, egg did leak under the biscuits, but it was good!
- “margaret” : Super yummy recipe! My husband and I both loved it. I didn’t use red pepper, only green, and added bacon. Will make again for sure! The eggs did run under the crust as another review mentioned but we both liked that. Only thing missing is gravy! Pro-tip: Be sure to add salt and pepper when scrambling/beating the eggs.
- “wendy” : I made a smaller version with 5 biscuits and 5 eggs, added bacon and more cheese also tater tots on top. I made a white package gravy and put it on after baking as a topping….so good!
- “chia” : Very good and easy to make however next time I will use more eggs. I made this the night before and put in the oven to cook the next morning. Mmmmm Good!!!!!
- “lisa” : Family enjoyed this and went back for seconds. My daughter-in-law would like me to make individual ones.
- “nicole” : It was good! The next time I make it I will add a little more sausage and eggs. Might throw in a jalapeños.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :