Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Brussels Sprouts Gratin”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sharon” : This is so easy and good. I lowered the carbs by substituting crushed pork skins for the bread crumbs.
- “angie” : I’ve made this the past 2 years by following the recipe up to end of step 3 and then freezing. When I want to eat it, I defrost it and then bake as per step 4. Works great!
- “mitzi” : I have just recently started enjoying brussel sprouts because of a roasted version at a resturant .Do you think this recipe would be tastier if they were not boiled ?
I believe that’s were they got there bad reputation in the first place! Nice recipe
- “mia” : Wonderful all the recipes. Love looking through them. Wish I had them 50 years ago when I was young.
- “regine” : I’m doing low carb so I left the breadcrumbs out. And I used frozen Brussel sprouts so I did not precook them.
My family loved it so much, they requested the dish again for Christmas dinner. So happy!
- “naela” : Sounds amazing! We love roasted Brussel sprouts … could I use those instead of boiled?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :