Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Brunch Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “yolanda” : Great recipe!! Prepared it for 18 people at family brunch. Most asked for recipe. I prepared it the night before and that worked well. I’d make this one again. Pat
- “rena” : I liked this one a lot. I used brown rice, cooking it about 40 minutes. Also, the chilis are a must, I think, for this recipe. Without them it might be a bit bland. It only took about 30 minutes in the oven, not an hour, as the “cook time” says.
- “natasha” : GREAT recipe!! I added a rib and a half of celery and three cloves of garlic to the onions and rice and then added fresh parsley and oregano as well. I doubled the sauce recipe and instead of chicken broth, I used white wine for a nice little extra flavor. Instead of salt and pepper in it, I used Adobo seasoning. In the layering I added cooked breakfast sausage. I used Monterey Jack and Swiss cheese and the whole casserole (I put it in a square pan instead) came out FABULOUS!
- “selvia” : Delicious! Prep some of the steps ahead of time. Serve it with spicy chorizo or linguica for a little more kick. Everyone who tries this asks for the recipe. A winner!
- “elodie” : I use fewer eggs and add some chicken, then mix in some frozen mixed veggies to make an easy weekend supper that everyone loves.
- “nicole” : I added 1 lb browned sage sausage in the layers and mixed my green chilis with the rice and it is even better than the original.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :