Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Brown Sugar Swirled Praline Bundt Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “emily” : Everyone loves this cake when I make it. If your looking for that pound cake with the crunchy crust, look no further. This cake is really heavy, but moist. For you nut lovers, try adding pecans to the batter also. Very good! I would try less sugar next time. Maybe 2 1/2 cups instead of 3. It’s a little sweet for my taste. I also increased the vanilla to 1/2 tbsp for more flavor.
- “brenda” : DEVINE!!!! Just what I was looking for. Only made 2 changes, didn’t use the pecans (my husband is allergic, but can’t wait to try making it with the pecans for my dad and myself)and added one ingredient to the recipe-added 1 tsp. of almond extract (along with the 1 tsp. of vanilla extract) My favorite pound cake is the Tastefully Simple Absolutely Almond Pound Cake and this is pretty close. My kids prefer this over chocolate chip cookies! LOVED IT!
- “naples” : This is a classic recipe for pound cake but this is the first time I’ve made it with cake flour rather than all purpose. I’ve decided either can be used with perfect results. Moist, dense, buttery and delicious, just as a good pound cake should be – so long as you cream the butter and sugar well, don’t overmix once the flour mixture is added, and don’t overbake! I skipped the pecans and threw in maybe 1-1/2 cups of blueberries. To finish, I topped the cake with a glaze of powdered sugar and lemon juice. I used a specialty Bundt cake pan and between it and the polka dots of blueberries it made for a beautiful presentation!
- “deborah” : This cake is amazing!!! Next time I will add a little bit of orange juice and rind to the cake batter and double the glaze recipe – but believe me, it’s great either way!!
- “nancy” : I cannot say enough about how great this cake was. I made it for a birthday and now everyone wants one of their own.
- “christina” : My friends and family love this cake. I made it for special events and its a huge hit!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :