Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Broccoli with Garlic Butter and Cashews”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “theresa” : We liked this recipe. I did cut back on the butter (used half the recommended) but followed everything else in recipe. I think next time I will saute the garlic in the butter a bit before adding the remaining ingredients for the sauce. Also, I will allow the sauce contents to boil for a couple of minutes to allow the sauce to thicken a bit so that it will stick to the broccoli a bit better. Overall, good recipe…I’ll be making this again.
- “nikki” : I couldn’t believe how unbelievably fantastic this recipe turned out to be. My mom and I devoured this in less than 10 minutes. It just had the perfect flavor
- “elka” : Just made this for the first time and I will absolutely make it again! I only used about 3 tablespoons of butter insead of the full 5 and didn’t seem to miss anything. This was so tasty and goes great with a light fish. I made the sauce and tossed the broccoli in it before serving instead of just pouring it over. We loved it to the last little floret!
- “natasha” : This broccoli is sooo good. I made it twice already for a family get together and a party at work and everyone loved it.
- “helen” : This was the highlight of the dinner I made tonight. I was surprised when we all ignored our chicken in order to eat more broccoli.
- “selvia” : Yes, yes, yes!!! Incredible hit with my family, including 3 children (11, 12 and 14). They continued to take extra helpings until it was all gone.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :