Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Broccoli Cheese Casserole With Ham”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : Turned out great with a few changes, thanks to the advice of the other reviewers. Cut down the milk to 2 cups and I used 1 cup of long grain brown rice. I probably used twice as much ham and cheese too because I didn’t measure that. No green bell peppers for us and more like half an onion. It was easy to put together and a big hit with my family! The whole 9 x 13 pan was eaten between the 4 of us!! Chomp chomp delicious!!
- “jenifer” : I had leftover turkey ham and wanted to find an easy casserole recipe to use it up. I doubled the recipe but otherwise followed it exactly. It is not only pretty to look at but delicious & even my picky eaters ate it up. Thanks for helping me put dinner on the table tonight!
- “vanesa” : Finally a great recipe for leftover ham! Quick to make and very tasty! I added a couple spices but the blend of flavours is probably good without them!
- “amanda” : 3 cups cooked leftover rice. Used 1/4 packet instant veg soup mix in place of the flavor packet. 1c cream 1c milk. 1pack ham chopped Really good Yes I know I didnt follow the exact recipe but these are my notes so I can remember what I did.
- “cyndi” : Loved this! Didn’t have any green peppers so substituted 1 cup green peas and listened to the other reviews and used only 2 cups milk. The only thing I would change is it didn’t specify HOW big of a pan to use. It didn’t look like that much so I put it in a 11X7 pan. It overflowed in my oven. So use a 13X9 pan next time. Other than that it was really yummy and easy!
- “marisa” : This recipe tastes and looks wonderful. My husband and I both had seconds. I used Uncle Ben’s instant rice. Like a previous poster said, there is too much liquid! I will make it again, but I will cut the milk to 2 cups the next time.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :